Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Coaching in Chandigarh – Kids Learning is the only organization which is well known for its Best Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Coaching in Chandigarh. Here you will find highly experienced & permanent Team (Group of 5 faculty members) that will prepare students for Navodaya Vidyalaya Examination. The Particular caliber of skill and talent followed by Kids Learning ensure that every student who joins us for coaching, feels fully confident, satisfied and properly prepared for the exam.
If you have any further query about the JNV Entrance Exam Coaching you can call us @+91-9915109266.
Kids Learning – Best Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Coaching in Chandigarh
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Coaching in Chandigarh – Kids Learning is the Chandigarh No.1 Kids Learning Institute who provides the best coaching in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam 2018-19. We provide coaching for Jawahar Navodaya entrance exam coaching center for Class 6 and class 9. We trained the students from Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh, Zirakpur, Mohali and Panchkula. It is best Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam Coaching in Chandigarh.
Call for Free Guidance: +91-9915109266
About Jawahar Navodaya School:
These are co-educational residential schools fully financed and administered by the Government of India through an autonomous organization, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Admissions in JNVs are made through the JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SELECTION TEST (JNVST) at Class VI. The medium of instruction in JNVs is the mother tongue or regional language up to Class VIII and English thereafter for Maths and Science and Hindi for Social Science. Students of the JNVs appear for X and XII class examinations of the Central Board of Secondary Education.
An objective of the School:
- To provide good quality modern education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education to the talented children predominantly from rural areas.
- To ensure that students attain a reasonable level of competency in three languages.
- To promote national integration through migration of students from Hindi to non-Hindi speaking State and vice-versa.
- To serve in each district as focal point for improvement of the quality of school education in general through sharing of experiences and facilities.
Important Information about JNV:
- Managed by central government
- CBSE syllabus
- One school for 1 district
- The 6th class decides the locality of the student
- 80 seats per year
- Selected students will be provided with all the facilities FREE of COST from 6th to 10+2
Navodaya Entrance Exam Notification: 6th April 2019; Age Limit: Between 1 May 2006 to 30 April 2010.
About Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam:
- Entrance exam to be written by only 6th and 9th studying student
- The exam should be written only one time.
- 3, 4, 5th classes should be studied in Govt or Govt Recognized schools
- Reservation for SC/ST
- Reservation for girls
- Reservation for physically challenged
- Reservation for GOVT School studying children
- Reservation based on Rural and Urban
- There is no chance to write the exam for the students who studied in a school belonging to Hyderabad district
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Test Pattern
The Exam Pattern is as Follows:
- The Exam will be Objective Type.
- The Exam will be of 100 Marks/ Questions.
- The Time Duration for the Exam Will is 02 Hours.
|Type of Test||Number of Questions/ Max. Marks||Duration|
|Mental ability Test||50||60 Minutes|
|Arithmetic Test||25||30 Minutes|
|Language Test||25||30 Minutes|
No negative marking will be done.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam 2018-19
With a vision to bring out the best of rural talent, JNVs began their unique experiment which is unparalleled in the chronicles of school education in India as well as elsewhere. They are focused on their objective of doing all such things that are considered necessary and conducive to the attainment of all objects of the society.
The aim of JNVs is to develop competencies among students in both, scholastic and non-scholastic areas of learning leading to the effective personality development of each student. They use innovative teaching process, optimum use of library and laboratories, use of ICT in classrooms, counseling and motivational sessions. Moreover, JNVs teach three languages –English, Hindi, and Regional language.
For admissions to JNVs, a student needs to pass the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST). This test for class VI is conducted all over India to select 80 most praiseworthy students for each JNV. It is conducted every year in three phases. Students can apply only once during their class VI. Moreover, to fill up the vacant seats in Class IX if any, a selection test is conducted for the same. The total number of vacant seats available in each JNV is notified in the local newspapers by the particular JNV every year.
- Only those students who have studied in Class VIII in one of the Government recognized schools in the district in which the JNV is running can seek admission for Class IX.
- A student seeking admission must be between the age group of 13-16 on May, 01 of the year of admission.
Why join Kids Learning for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Coaching in Chandigarh?
- Kids Learning have most experienced tuitions teachers in Chandigarh. Tutors at Kids Learning give time to realize the need of each student and alter their teaching way according to that.
- We focus on keeping our batch strength decent enough so that we can give attention to every student individually. We provide the best infrastructure for our youngsters to learn and grow.
- Course Material delivered by us is better than any tuition Academy in Chandigarh and will help you in understanding each subject in a very simple way.
- We try to make learning a fun activity for our students. Our faculty has designed and adopted innovative ways of teaching to make things easier for the students.
- Management has communications with students on regular intermissions to know if they are having any difficulties in learning.
- Crash Courses provided here at the best way to recall every important topic before the Exam.
- Come & join Kids Learning and we will guide you in becoming a successful and responsible person.
Contact Kids Learning for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Coaching in Chandigarh
Address: SCO 54-55, 3rd Floor, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh 160022