Chess Training for Kids in Chandigarh– Chess is a game that is enjoyed by people of all ages from young to elder. Teaching your kids to play chess can train them to use a lot of skills that will come in handy throughout their lives. Chess teaches the younger ones to focus, building logics and enhancing developmental thinking skills.
Chess is a great game, but can be bit complex for the children because it requires lots of thinking skills. It depends upon the child’s brain and thinking capability. If parents are looking for suitable chess training for kids in Chandigarh, they can hire a chess tutor for their kids.
There can be various benefits of playing chess to kids because it is completely a mental game which prepare your little one for strong logics.
To get more details about Chess Training for Kids in Chandigarh contact us at 9878873446
Various Benefits of Chess Training for kids in Chandigarh
- Chess is great fun and entertaining for kids of all ages. Many children begin playing as early as kindergarten age and develop a life-long interest in the game.
- This challenging game teaches problem solving and analytical skills.
- Chess for kids also promotes better test taking skills.
- Through playing, students learn their strengths and develop strategies for overcoming their weaknesses. These new coping skills become second nature over time and often translate into higher scores on standardized tests.
- Teachers have also noticed that students who play regularly seem to have better memories and organizational skills that their classmates.
- Chess for kids enhances self-image. By regular playing Chess student self-image improves significantly.
- Chess for children teaches social skills. This is a game where children must learn to win and lose gracefully. They become skilled at waiting quietly as their opponent weighs his or her options. They also learn that this game offers rewards for good choices and swift punishment for poor ones, just as life does.
Do you know Chess and Computer Programming are related with each other?
Overtime, a number of people asked interesting questions about computer (artificial Intelligence) and chess. Both are depend upon an analytic brain. Chess is a great option to make your little one a brave volunteer in terms of Intelligence but Computer programming is the little wider concept that gives your child more wings to think independently and this is what the demand of coming technical world.
Don’t lose your child efficiency in teaching them chess only, there is another world called digital world which requires scholar minds to think like your child does.
Need of Programming Education (Artificial Intelligence) among children
- Preparation for new Robotic World– As the gaming world is on rise, the gaming companies want more programmers, and the Government wants more high-tech start-ups. Manufacturer want more designers for embedded systems, all these requirements can only be fulfill if we start preparing our younger ones for the coding world.
- Software is the language of our World– Software is becoming a critical part of our lives; it has become the language of our world where we are living and sharing our thoughts digitally. In the future, not knowing the language of computers might be challenging for your growing little ones as being illiterate are today.
- Coding culture on the rise– Here coding culture means different software are available in the market and everything is now based on coding then why wait for your children to become a 18 years? Why don’t we encourage them to utilize their brain power and intelligence towards new digital development?
- Value in the IT industry– Developers get more value in the IT industry as they build software for the welfare of the society. Recognize your child’s capability and let them move forward where they can build a great history by just using their little brains.
- Prepare them against Cyber Bullying– Give your kids the education about how to beat cyber crimes and frauds so that they can able to judge between the right and wrong.
Computer knowledge is equally important for those who deserve chess awards. As chess educates what action to take at what time, having knowledge about computers tells your child what decision is to make by what time. So with chess training in Chandigarh, Motivate your little ones to opt Computer education too.
Who offers Chess Training for Kids in Chandigarh?
By knowing the fact of Robotic future, we at Kidslearning is here with an idea to encourage small kids towards Programming languages, small coding part and various other computer courses to build their great career.
Our aim is to educate all those children, who have smart mind and we want to utilize their mind in technical way.
- Address: Kids Learning, S.C.O 54,55,3rd Floor, Sec-34/A, Chandigarh
- Phone Number: 9915337448